Hey there, Grand Junction! Nice to meet ya 🙂 I’ve been exploring the town and meeting new folks for a little over a week now, and I have to say you’re a nice bunch of people. I thought today I’d share my Grand Junction Photography Bucket List!
- Photograph some seniors in the fall colors
- Coffee shop sessions
- SO MANY DOWNTOWN GRAND JUNCTION LOCATIONS! I seriously don’t understand how there are so many under-photographed spaces. Holy Gorgeousness.
- Crested Butte: I wanna photograph some weddings in you.
- The Mesa. Obviously.
- Hitched in GJ Bridal Show — Newly engaged? Come see me! I offer affordable, professional quality wedding photography for Grand Junction and the whole Western Slope!
- College Senior Photos — Who said senior photos are just for high school? I’m making this a thing. Let’s do it.
What other spots/sessions would you suggest I add to my list? I wanna hear your ideas.
Interested in helping me check some of these off my list? Contact me today and let’s set up a session!
Let’s do this, Grand Junction. I’m so happy to be here!